Need To Sell House Fast In Hayward California? Great! We Can Help! We Buy Houses For Cash!
We can get you an offer in your hand within 24 hours and you can walk away from closing as soon as next week with cash in your pocket.
NO Fees, NO Commissions , & No Hassle
We will give you a fair All-Cash offer so you’ll avoid being held up by a bank waiting for financing to go through. Find out more about our process of buying houses quickly.
You won’t need to do any cleaning or repairs. We will take care of all the repairs, painting, and cleaning everything you don’t need anymore because we buy property in “As-Is” condition.
How Our Offer Process Works
Step 1: Call or submit your information
Then we’ll hop into action and determine your fair cash price.
Step 2: Meet at house and get your fair offer
Within 1 business day we’ll make you a no-obligation offer at a fair price and meet you at the property to go over any questions
Step 3: Choose your closing date.
You control the process. Choose when you want to close and get paid. We’ll handle the details for you. Learn More >>
Deciding what is the best way to sell my house in Hayward?
Here are the differences between selling to California Cash Buyer verses the “traditional” route with a MLS listing
|Selling w/ An Agent||SOLD To California Cash Buyer|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NO Financing Contingency|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days On Market (DOM):||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|
Are any of these House problems bothering you?
- Would you rather have cash instead of your inherited house?
- Are you behind in payments and need to stop a foreclosure?
- Want to stop worrying if your vacant house thats getting broken into?
- Are you moving and don’t want 2 house payments?
- Do you want to sell a house that you still own with your ex?
- Did your agent fail to sell your house?
- Are expensive repairs keeping you from selling?
Our company is great to work with because we can move quickly and pay cash for homes that we buy. While these two reasons are enough to motivate most sellers like yourself, here are a few more reasons to sell your house to us.
- No need to make time-consuming and costly repairs – When you are selling a house through traditional methods you are the one responsible for making repairs that the bank requires a mortgage. Work with us today and we will buy your house “as-is”, no roof to replace, no plumbing to fix, you don’t even have to clean it.
- Avoid Foreclosure – Many Americans are in the unfortunate position of being unable to pay their mortgage. Even when they place their house on the market they may still go into foreclosure waiting for a buyer. This is where our company can help. We can offer a quick closing on your house, pay cash and help you avoid foreclosure and the credit issues that follow.
- We pay all closing costs – There are costly closing costs involved with selling a house through traditional methods. When you sell your house fast to us we pay all of the closing cost leaving more money for you.
- IN SHORT, we can help you no matter the condition of your house – your situation – or time frame…
More about Hayward
Hayward is a city in Alameda County with its population around 150,000 residents making it one of the largest cities in the county. It is a city that had to rebuild from the 1868 Hayward earthquake that devastated most of the city because a huge fault line runs right through the heart of Hayward. However since that time the city has really pre pared for the next major earthquake. The reason residents like living in hayward is because it is centrally located in the bay area with many freeway and bridges next to it. This makes it a hub for many big companies to have their headquarters or manufacturing plants some names such as: Columbus craft meats, Shasta, and Pepsi.
Things to do:
Since hayward is an older city in the bay area there are many landmarks and more modern places to visit. One of the most relaxing places you could go is the Hayward Japanese Gardens where you can enjoy the gardens and Koi pond for major serenity. Another great spot to take a stroll at is the Sulphur Creek Nature Center which is a animal rescue place. This is where you can learn about local birds, snakes, turtles, foxes and other small animals. If you are more intered in something modern you need to check out the Mural Arts Program in Downtown where local artist put up murals all along the streets.
Our goal is to take away the things that cause you stress so your life is easier. That’s why we give fair and honest offers quickly. Get your fair written offer today and pick up your cash at the closing table as soon as next week.
Get Your Offer TODAY!
We buy houses in Hayward, California and all surrounding areas in California. If you need to sell your house fast in California, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair No Risk, No Obligation, Completely Hassle Free offer!