Need To Sell House Fast In San Ramon California? Great! We Can Help! We Buy Houses For Cash!
We can get you an offer in your hand within 24 hours and you can walk away from closing as soon as next week with cash in your pocket.
NO Fees, NO Commissions , & No Hassle
We will give you a fair All-Cash offer so you’ll avoid being held up by a bank waiting for financing to go through. Find out more about our process of buying houses quickly.
You won’t need to do any cleaning or repairs. We will take care of all the repairs, painting, and cleaning everything you don’t need anymore because we buy property in “As-Is” condition.
How Our Offer Process Works
Step 1: Call or submit your information
Then we’ll hop into action and determine your fair cash price.
Step 2: Meet at house and get your fair offer
Within 1 business day we’ll make you a no-obligation offer at a fair price and meet you at the property to go over any questions
Step 3: Choose your closing date.
You control the process. Choose when you want to close and get paid. We’ll handle the details for you. Learn More >>
Deciding what is the best way to sell my house in San Ramon?
Here are the differences between selling to California Cash Buyer verses the “traditional” route with a MLS listing
|Selling w/ An Agent||SOLD To California Cash Buyer|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NO Financing Contingency|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days On Market (DOM):||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|
Are any of these House problems bothering you?
- Would you rather have cash instead of your inherited house?
- Are you behind in payments and need to stop a foreclosure?
- Want to stop worrying if your vacant house thats getting broken into?
- Are you moving and don’t want 2 house payments?
- Do you want to sell a house that you still own with your ex?
- Did your agent fail to sell your house?
- Are expensive repairs keeping you from selling?
Our company is great to work with because we can move quickly and pay cash for homes that we buy. While these two reasons are enough to motivate most sellers like yourself, here are a few more reasons to sell your house to us.
- No need to make time-consuming and costly repairs – When you are selling a house through traditional methods you are the one responsible for making repairs that the bank requires a mortgage. Work with us today and we will buy your house “as-is”, no roof to replace, no plumbing to fix, you don’t even have to clean it.
- Avoid Foreclosure – Many Americans are in the unfortunate position of being unable to pay their mortgage. Even when they place their house on the market they may still go into foreclosure waiting for a buyer. This is where our company can help. We can offer a quick closing on your house, pay cash and help you avoid foreclosure and the credit issues that follow.
- We pay all closing costs – There are costly closing costs involved with selling a house through traditional methods. When you sell your house fast to us we pay all of the closing cost leaving more money for you.
- IN SHORT, we can help you no matter the condition of your house – your situation – or time frame…
More about San Ramon
San Ramon is one o the larger cities in Contra Costa County with a population of around 85,000 residents. San Ramon is an interesting city because of it’s beautiful parks as well as it’s vast infrastructure of companies that have planted their headquarters here. The city is actually designated a Tree City USA for how many trees they have planted in the city. San Ramon is the headquarters for many big companies like: Chevron Corporation, Cooper Companies, 24 Hour Fitness and the west cost headquarters of AT&T and Ge Digital.
Things to do:
Since San Ramon is a designated Tree City then it’s only right that you visit Las Trampas Regional Wilderness it has Great trails, and views for the entire family. Next up visit the Forest Home Farms Historic park which is a quaint restored farm from the early days of the San Ramon Valley. They raise and sheer sheep and maintain a large farm equipment museum. This is a good place to bring the kids, as they can see the real thing up close. They can even take a tractor ride on several occasion each year. If you want to do some shopping then make your way to City Center Bishop Ranch where they have ton’s of store for all your shopping needs!
Our goal is to take away the things that cause you stress so your life is easier. That’s why we give fair and honest offers quickly. Get your fair written offer today and pick up your cash at the closing table as soon as next week.
Get Your Offer TODAY!
We buy houses in San Ramon, California and all surrounding areas in California. If you need to sell your house fast in California, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair No Risk, No Obligation, Completely Hassle Free offer!